At Shelton Plumbing, we think of hot water as more than just a tank, it’s a system. We of course install, service, and sell hot water tanks. With every installation, we also take a five step approach to make sure you get excellent service and the job gets done right.
- We start with making sure clean water is making it to the hot water tank. This improves the lifespan and efficiency of your system.
- After that, we examine your pipes for leaks, corrosion, or electric conductivity which can cause problems with your hot water system down the road.
- We then help you select a hot water tank that is the right fit for your needs and budget.
- A tank that is too small won’t provide you with enough hot water and it will always be working hard, using too much energy, and wearing out faster.
- Too large of a tank will cost you more up front and use extra energy over time.
- Then we make sure your tank is setup correctly and has the right safety provisions, proper wiring, and good ventilation to ensure a long lifetime of dependable service.
- We also calibrate the water temperature to fit your preferences and budget.
- After that, we can check to see if a recirculation system would be a good fit for you. These can help insure that you always have hot water on tap and do not need to run the water for a long time for it to heat up.
- This makes things more convenient, especially for multi-level homes
- Reduces the amount of water wasted every time you use hot water
- And can ultimately save money by saving water and improving efficiency
In addition to a traditional hot water tank system, we also install in-line water heaters which can supply continuous, never ending hot water on demand. Mixing valves are also a good solution for many people; these can help prevent scalding and are also able to significantly increase the hot water capacity of a tank.
For more information or to get a quote, call us today at 724-335-7177